The Tapestry offers exciting recreation,right in the neighborhood!
It all starts with “The Lodge,” the magnificent centerpiece of the community. Covered verandas and charming architecture welcome residents to the endless opportunities found within.
The 2,900 square foot facility features;
- a luxurious Gathering Room with stone fireplace,
- Dining Room/Card Room – perfect for a round or two of Bridge or a neighborhood Pot Luck supper,
- Fully-Equipped Warming kitchen with an oversized granite snack/coffee bar and pass-thru to the rear Covered Veranda,
- a Fitness Studio will offer residents the opportunity to create their own individual exercise routine. Whether your goal is to trim-down, stay in better shape or a full-on cardio workout, conveniently located to all activities there are men’s and ladies’ restrooms,
- The Conference/Wall Street Room is a great space with a split-personality – ideal for meetings and clubs or just surfing the web, looking towards the future, there’s even an office for a future Activity Director. Residents at The Tapestry may elect to have an individual dedicated solely to planning events and fun-filled times just for them.
The Covered Rear Veranda is just like a Cracker Barrel only better. This spacious breeze-swept porch provides views of the barbeque area, fire pit and out to the gazebo beyond. There’s also a convenient pass-thru window to the Warming Kitchen – perfect for afternoon refreshments.
Behind The Lodge you’ll find a meandering path that leads from the Covered Veranda to The Grand Gazebo. Along the way you’ll find a dedicated barbecue area where you can master your “Inner Griller.” Impress your new friends with your abilities. There’s also a fire-pit. The perfect place for conversations on a crisp Autumn evening. The Grand Gazebo stands majestically against a Carolina blue sky. Enjoy your morning coffee with the neighbors or read a great new novel.
is located across from The Lodge. This open green area is the perfect place to engage the grandkids in an informal soccer match, or to teach them the subtle art of the Frisbee throw – old-school style.
is a special area that’s been created to provide outside seating for residents, while a series of specifically conceived birdhouses attract a wealth of native and migrating bird species for your viewing pleasure.
Meet your friends at dusk, gaze across at the east pond, while the full moon rises.
The Tapestry Community Garden
allows residents of the neighborhood to show off their green thumbs. A convenient shed and several planting beds have been designed for growing both flowers and vegetables. Form a garden club and dig in!
Sidewalk Circuit Course
provides a walking course, right in the neighborhood. Convenient plaques will guide you as you plan a route that’s perfect for your level of participation.
has been specially designed for The Tapestry’s smallest (and most spoiled) residents. This dedicated, fenced-in dog park provides the perfect setting for the community’s dog lovers. Fire hydrants and room-to-run are just the beginning of the fun for your canine family members. There are also convenient benches for the humans as well.
My life has been a tapestry of rich and royal hue
An everlasting vision of the ever-changing view
A wondrous, woven magic in bits of blue and gold
A tapestry to feel and see, impossible to hold